Adding the BLP Token
If you are reading this, you have just created your new wallet or you want to set it up to contain BLP tokens. Let’s set things up step by step!
1. After you have created a wallet, it is automatically linked to the Etherium Mainnet.
Click on your Avatar and then click on Settings.
2. In the Settings menu, go to Networks.
3. In the Networks settings, click on Add Network.
4. To be able to buy and use BullPerks tokens, we must connect to the Binance Smart Chain. Copy and paste the following settings:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
Chain ID: 56
Currency Symbol (optional): BNB
Block Explorer URL (optional): https://bscscan.com
Then, click on Save:
5. Now, close the settings and in the main screen, click on Ethereum Mainnet and switch your network to the Smart Chain network you’ve just added.
6. You should now see BNB, Binance’s cryptocurrency in your assets.
You can now add the BLP token to our wallet. To do that, click on Add Token:
In the next window, you must copy and paste the following options:
Token Contract Address: 0xfE1d7f7a8f0bdA6E415593a2e4F82c64b446d404
Token Symbol: BLP
Token Decimal: 18
If you are using the right Token Contract Address, MetaMask may automatically assign the Token Symbol and Decimal. Click on Next to continue.
7. Confirm adding the BLP token by clicking on Add Tokens.
Congratulations, your wallet now has space to hold BLP tokens!