Note: it is not possible to complete the KYC procedure in the prohibited jurisdictions:
Albania, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Jamaica, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United States, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Before you can join any of our deals, you must verify your identity. This is done for security reasons and to comply with international Know your client and Anti-money laundering regulations.
Below, you will find a step-by-step guide on the procedure.
1. Go to the KYC page and make sure your web or mobile camera is connected and working. Accept the Terms and Conditions and the processing of your data and click on Next.
2. Choose your country from the list of countries, write down your city and Telegram ID and click on Next.
3. Next, choose which country issued your identity document and which document you wish to upload. Upload the photos of the ID document and click on Next.
4. Face the camera and slowly rotate your head in a full circle to complete the liveness verification. This will confirm that the KYC is completed by the document owner.
5. As soon as you have finished the selfie stage, the system will begin to verify your details. This may take up to 30 minutes.
6. Once your details were verified, it will be reflected on the KYC page and you will be able to join our deals.